Clash of the changing Titans
Just a random collection of thoughts for this Bank Holiday. Things have been turned up-side down recently…but change is coming. One day at a time and time to think positively.
Things I have been thinking about recently:
- Australia: I just realised I haven’t been there for 5 years. Doesn’t seem like long ago but I guess time flies when you’re busy. Sydney or Melbourne?
- Trouble in Bangkok…again! I’ve been following This Development for weeks. I’m just hoping the airport is going to remain open. But then again, I can think of worse places to be stranded than Bangkok.
- 3.5 weeks to go.
- Optimism – well I have to be!
- My first Easter Egg in about 3 years. And it tasted good.
- Clash of the Titans was an utter travesty of a movie. Every time I see a movie like that I just think of what the money could have been used for instead. Cancer research? Charity donation? Ease Third World debt? School or Hospital in Africa? I think so.
- 31 years old and The Muppets still make me laugh. No, I’m not ashamed.
- Think I shall go to Download Festival.
…”and our lives are forever changed. You can never feel the same. The more you change the less you feel.” – Billy Corgan.
Not sure if i agree with the latter as I’m still feeling…very much so. There are some things that you’ll never forget.